PR enquiries: ciskabell@gmail.com

15 September 2012

Welcome to my little piece of the internet

Hello there!

This is the first blogpost I have ever written in my life, so please excuse me; I am a little new to this. I suppose the best way to start is by introducing myself. My name is Ciska (pronounced sis-ka), I'm 15, live in London and I love all things beauty. But I don't just want to be all about beauty because, let's face it, it is a materialistic hobby which may be harder to keep up. I want to write about everything, my thoughts on life, school, problems, fashion and everything else on top!

I thought a good way for you to get to know me would be by answering some questions about me, so here we go!

Describe yourself in 7 words (bleh, this is hard!)
Adventurous: I do love a good adrenaline rush and since I was little have adored doing things no-one else dares to do!
Semi-self-confident: I am confident in myself and when around others, but am also very aware of what others think...
Emotive: I can get emotional sometimes..
Impulsive: I often do things without thinking.
Creative: I love to make things different and do experiment
Funny: I'd like to think so anyway!
Loving: I love everything and everyone!

What keeps you awake at night?
Somehow, scary films or thoughts always seem to come back to me as soon as the lights are out... For example, I NEVER think about 'The Lovely Bones' or the Weeping Angels from 'Dr. Who' but when I get into bed and I hear creaking on the stairs...brrr.

If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be?
This is a difficult one! Um...if I was being materialistic, I would be Emma Watson. She's my favourite famous person and I'd just love to experience what her life is like! 
But otherwise, I'd love to be my mum when she was about my age! I'd find that so cool to see how similar or different we are.

What are you wearing right now?
Pyjamas! Up for a slob day today ;)

What scares you?
The thought of something bad happening to my family.

What is one thing you would change about yourself and why?
My lack of motivation for things like studying and other stuff that really matters because it really holds me back sometimes!

Right! I could only think of 6 so there you go. I will now send this blogpost into a black void where it may well get lost, but if you happen to stumble across it, do leave a comment :)

                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment