PR enquiries: ciskabell@gmail.com

16 January 2013

Quick update: I'm still alive.

Hello everyone!

So, it's been 16 days since I wrote my last, slightly weird and word-vomity post and I would just like to tell you that I am actually still breathing.

As probably most of you are aware of, as well as bringing a fresh start, the new year also brought a heap of work and revision and stress that I am now up to my eyebrows in. 

I am brimming over with ideas for future posts and have a teeny tiny project that I would like to embark on (more about that soon!!) but I have sternly told myself that I should wait until at least this season of exams are over. 

So this is just a heads up to you that you won't be hearing much from me until the 29th of January (my last exam) and and even after that my appearances will be some what sporadic as I still have revision to be dealing with. The perks of GCSE's.

However, I just thought it would be really unfair to make you wait soooo long and not even give you a small updated post about what's going on.  

Anyway, I am still open to emails and comments and all of that jazz, so any requests or tips will be noted down in my invisible blogging book (my head). So thank you for those you are sticking with me and I promise I will be back with you as soon as I can be!

Loves, Ciska

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment